Diary of a Schizophrenic

A madman's diary.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Went for Body Pump only at gym today cos fed-up with RPM and the stuck-up bitch was there at Body Attack.

Got my MP3 player, a Samsung. Not a bad price at RM310. Considering the seller dude said it is the same sound quality as an Ipod. He could be jiving me. Anyway, the Creative ones look pretty uncool. My Samsung looks cool.

Also replenished my Clash's London Calling and Dylan's Time out of Mind on CD cos my cassette copies are fucked and I like the two albums immensely. Bought Arcade Fire's Neon Bible, Tom Waits' Swordfishtrombones and Byrds' Byrdmaniax (still want to complete my Byrds discographic collection). Gonna get my cuz to transfer his songs to my MP3 player.

Supposed to go Telok Gong (satellite town of Klang) for seafood but there's a huge family row. Damn fucking fed-up with all of them man. That's y hiding in a cybercafe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home