Diary of a Schizophrenic

A madman's diary.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Gonna write a very long treatise on Cheng Cheng.

Out of the blue calling me up to ask me out. I don't respond she gets angry. Had lunch with her today anyway. Says she's interested in me wor. Add to the fact she bailed out last two times we were together I don't even know why I bother. Now wants me pulak. Then wants me to stop seeing other girls. Unfair, doncha think.

I suppose during the college years I was hot for her. But no response then. Then she became schizophrenic and everything was like simmering down. Only got her as a gf last year. Then complained about some red lights flashing after I kissed her.

She drives me up the wall. I need some back-up from other girls if we don't work out. Puts me off women for a while and not even want to go to gym to see that pretty ah sum or the rabbit-toothed chick or that blur blur chick. Damn!

On the bright side, the Cap Beeefheart stuff is fantastic. I got three J-Pop comps as well but not as good as the cassette one I have. Fed-up of Ayumi and gang gua.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home