Diary of a Schizophrenic

A madman's diary.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Really dunno what to blog today. Have the insane urge to do so yet can't think of any topics. Well, my reviewing for the Christian foundation website Think is coming along fine. So obsessed with my Kasabian (Empire) review I didn't even realise the train arrived at the subway station just now.

Pretty sick of music at any rate. Still not stopping me from getting Dylan's Time out of Mind (my cassette copy's fucked), Tom Waits' Rain Dogs and Swordfishtrombones and Arcade Fire's Neon Bible (I loved Funeral).

Went for Body Jam again. Booked my locker early so need not chase time to get there early. Had three instructors today and Jackson's not teaching. Saw Cheryl the stuck up bitch and Eva the who-won't-talk-to-me-for-some-unknown reason-girl. Two quite nice regulars (chicks) I observed also. And Ang's back. Haven't seen him since b4 CNY.

Was so fucking fed-up with work today I couldn't even say how fucking fed-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home