Diary of a Schizophrenic

A madman's diary.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

My latest HAUL:-

CDS:-

Jacky Cheung - Not Old Story (literal translation). Should be "The Undying Legend" or something.

Syd Barrett - Would You Miss Me? (Best Of). I loved Effervescing Elephant and it's on here.

Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero - Just wanted to complete my NIN stack of discs. Watched a recent DVD of him live and his band kicks ass.

DVDs:-

Concerts

Jimi Hendrix - Band Of Gypsys. Reminiscences and concert footage.

Faye Wong - Live at Budokan. Farewell concert from this Chinese diva (she's retired). Not a good selection of songs.

Movies

Wicked City - Tsui Hark produced anime/manga Hongkie flick. Not as good as I remembered it to be. Blew my mind when I saw it as a youngster.

Salon Kitty - Arthouse Nazisploitation flick. I'm a big fan of Tinto Brass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home