Diary of a Schizophrenic

A madman's diary.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Damn! Su Lin has a boyfren. Was supposed to meet Yan and Niki for dinner appointment but got stood up cos Niki stuck in a traffic jam. Su Lin was pretty offended when I was asked her "how you celebrating Valentine's?" She misheard "are you celebrating?".... Pretty much thinking I think she's that bad.... Oh well....

Niki has a pretty bad attitude problem anyway. Never answer calls or SMS.

Bought Nick Drake's Five Leaves Left, Bryter Layter and Pink Moon. Not bad. Also got a 100 Motown Essentials on 5 CDs but they gave me two CD4s. Chiu!

Going to Sg. Wang later lo. Get the Motown CDs changed, hope they have stock if not, they have to return it to Universal (the record label). Not a total wasted trip as I will be getting The Who's Sell Out! and David Sylvian's Brilliant Trees as well, the latter rated highly by Mojo and has two songs I really like - Ink in the Well and Red Guitar. I loved his work with Japan anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home