Diary of a Schizophrenic

A madman's diary.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Calculated precisely and hey! my Saturday gym sessions only last 3 hrs. And Kylie (Australian masterclass instructor) said Body Attack (high-impact aerobics with running tracks) only burns 900 calories. Jackson (the regular instructor) said 1,500 calories. Who to trust ler? I put it at 1,000 at best. So maybe not really 3,000 calories I burn each Sat. Fucking hell! I'm turning into a rocket scientist now. Pedalled harder and increased the resistance for RPM (cycling) jus now. Really really felt the burn. Maybe really pushing 900 calories then. Went for Body Pump (strength training) and Myke was teaching. He's really rugged and macho. I usually c him for Body Combat (non-combative martial arts cardio) on Thursday. Wonder how much I burn for Body Pump?

Saw parts of Ong Bak, that muay thai (Siamese kick-boxing) movie, jus now. Forget the dude's name, Jason or Tony something. Yeah looks good. No wonder he's called the new Jet Li, Bruce Lee or whoever the fuck. I can hardly give a rat's ass. Fucked if I do, fucked if I don't. Ha ha ha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home