Diary of a Schizophrenic

A madman's diary.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Well, I went to the gym just now and had a four hour workout. Total calories burned is roughly 2,800. My most strenous work-out so far. Hardly any lethargy in my body. Also no desire to binge. However, coffee's effect on me is increased and I have been bingeing on coffee.

Will be making another trip to the gym tomolo. Supposed to watch Open Season with Wei Wei but she had to meet some people so really don want to wait for her if she's late. Asked Cheng Cheng to go but she declined. SMSed Kellie but I guess she is still apprehensive, afraid and shy. Oh well!

Met a chick called Echo jus now. One of those salespersons selling the anti-oxidant/free radical scanners. Said can arrange for me to have my cholesterol level and glusoce level checked. Meeting her tomolo before gym I guess. Might be some semblance of sex there, I suppose. Ha ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home